Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm singing...

What happened today??? I & friend have to sing a song that very nostalgic to me....make me remember of my memorable day in UiTM (1997-2002)....huhuhu. Here's the lyric:

Anak kecil main api
Terbakar hatinya yang sepi
Air mata darah bercampur keringat
Bumi dipijak milik orang

Nenek moyang kaya raya
Tergadai seluruh harta benda
Akibat sengketa sesamalah kita
Cinta lenyap diarus zaman

Indahnya bumi kita ini
Warisan berkurun lamanya
Hasil mengalir ketangan yang lain
Peribumi merintih sendiri

Masa depan sungguh kelam
Kan lenyap peristiwa semalam
Tertutuplah hati terkunci mati
Maruah peribadi dah hilang

Kini kita cuma tinggal kuasa
Yang akan menentukan bangsa
Bersatulah hati bersama berbakti
Pulih kembali harga diri

Kita sudah tiada masa
Majulah dengan maha perkasa
Janganlah terlalai teruskan usaha
Melayukan gagah dinusantara

I'm still missing the day pasted. Actually the happier moment in my life is when being a student. The thing that i should be worried is only about my study, how could i get A, what happen if I'm getting C's, what the reason for me to give to lecturer if I'm late for class, how to 'kelentong' mama if i'm trying to have x-tra budget (including when I've to pay phone bill amounted RM 360.00~time cintan-cintun lah katakan)...ahhh...so many2 more thing else to think. At that time.....all the worries, burden is so hard for me....but today all the things that should be think are more harder than that. I always told my x-student (masa jadi pensyarah sambilan sekejap) about this....and for your info, as i like to be a student, i'm not fell reluctant to continue study again and again....hahahaha....from the bottom to the top back to the bottom again....as what i'm doing now....that's why i have to sing this song....hahahahaha

When singing my feeling is touched....Why? It can't be discuss here....not the forum....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment